Shipping Info & Charges
How can I pay for my frenchfoodbaskets.com order?
You may use American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Paypal to pay for your order. When shopping in our Store, you may also use Money Orders and Le Tablier Bleu Gift Certificates.
Shipping within the U.S.A
Shipping fees are calculated at checkout.
Ground shipping to Alaska and Hawaii and express shipping to all 50 United States are available at carrier's rates based on weight and distance. Our website is linked to FedEx rate schedules so that you can check the fee for the shipping method you choose when you place your order and before you confirm it. We ship out of New York City, so we do not recommend opting for express shipping if your delivery address is in New York or a contiguous state: ground shipping will be as quick, and less expensive.
Shipping to Canada
Orders are shipped promptly after they are placed (no later than the next business day). We ship everywhere in the United States and Canada. We ship to Canada via USPS. Our website is linked to USPS rate schedules so that you can check the fee for the shipping method you choose when you place your order and before you confirm it.If you order from Canada, please note that the carrier will collect taxes due on imported goods from you. The good news is, most of our products (except for candies, chocolate and limonade) are exempted from GST/HST.
"Best By" Dates
Our products have a shelf life of at least 60 days and often much longer. Any shorter shelf life is highlighted in the corresponding product description.
We do not ship chocolate during the hottest months to avoid you bad surprises at delivery. Please take your region's climate into account when ordering chocolate at other times of the year. We are sorry but we can bear no responsibility for melted chocolate.
frenchfoodbaskets.com Shipping Notes & Terms
• Prices are subject to change without notice.
• Please place your order early to insure holiday delivery. Late orders can not be guaranteed.
• Please allow 2-10 business days for ground shipping. All items may not always ship together.
• The shipper will release the packages if the recipient is not home. Le Tablier Bleu will not be responsible for items delivered but not opened, packages released or packages that spoiled, stolen or destroyed by pets or animals. Please make sure someone will be there to accept the packages.
• Perishable items which are packed with ice packs are guaranteed to be fresh and should be inspected immediately upon arrival. All claims must be made within 24 hours of receipt. Do not discard any of the packaging if there is a problem. Contact our office immediately at email@example.com
• Credit will not be granted if items are discarded or partially consumed.
• We can only deliver to a street address. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes, A.P.O's or F.P.O's.
• Market Madeleine is not responsible for packages which are lost or spoiled due to incomplete or incorrect addresses. Please carefully check and confirm addresses before submitting your order. Be sure to include your apartment number, floor number, etc. UPS or other shipping companies are not responsible for address corrections or verification of address.
• Overnight packages are shipped Monday-Friday.
Our goal is that you will be very happy with your purchases at frenchfoodbaskets.com
• If you are not completely satisfied you may return the item within 10 days of purchase.
• Please contact our Customer Service Department at firstname.lastname@example.org for a Return Approval Number.
• Returned items without approval will not be refunded.
• Gift Services are not refundable
• All items must be returned unopened and unused in original sealed product packaging for refund or an exchange.
• The customer is responsible for return shipping, insurance and delivery confirmation fees.
• A credit will be issued to your credit card or PayPal account within 10 business days after receipt of returned merchandise.
• A restocking fee up to 20% of the item(s) purchase price may be charged at our discretion, to cover our initial shipping expense (if the order was shipped for free to you, it was not free to us).
• Original shipping is non-refundable.
• We do not accept returns on special orders or sale items
For more information please contact us at french food baskets: